Tabula Rasa

'It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society - Krishnamurti'

Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Ad Infintitum, ad nauseum


I'm no longer where i'd been staying, which is part of why i've not posted for a while. Again, details aren't necessary. I needed to be closer to my job(s).

And actually it's a good move, i think. I've greived enough over things, it's time to really get started.

The attrition rate at my full-time job is really high. Sure, people will complain if they're making millions a year for doing nothing, but this is ridiculous. And it's not really an environment i'm wanting to stay in. So I'm going to just go for it and get back into the phlebotomy. Stop being so cautious and worrisome and move forward with things.

I'll need some re-training, but that'll not be any problem. And it shouldn't take me any time to get back into the swing of things. It'll be awfully good to be back in a lab.

shayla

1 Comments:

Blogger Jolynn said...

You always have such a positive outlook. I hope you always keep that even during the rough times.

5/07/2007 12:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home