Tabula Rasa

'It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society - Krishnamurti'

Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Snarky


That's what Master Rick calls me when i'm playful, or am teasing him. Anymore it's a very good thing for me.

For too long i've been sinking into a jittery, nervous introvert. Something that i've hated being and haven't been able to keep from happening.

But lately that's been changing. I'm able to laugh more. Both at the world around me and at myself. I'm able to be more confident and more likely to speak up. More like my old spunky self.

I love it, i love seeing it in myself and knowing i'm on the right track.

Though i'm starting to accumulate the swats on the rear again from Master Rick. Which is a good and bad thing. Good, because it shows that i'm getting my confidence back, and bad, because i still tease too much. If i keep it up for too long i think i'm going to wind up at 14 swats again. I think there's a sub-clause somewhere in our relationship that i get tossed out of an airplane every time i reach that #14.

But that's not stopping me from having fun in life again. This sticking my head in the sand's not something i like.

shayla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home